PUNCTUALITY AND REGULARITY
- All students must arrive ten minutes before the school bell i.e, at 7:45 am. The school bell rings at 7:55 am.
- Every student is expected to bring the almanac to school every day.
- It is compulsory for the students to attend every class as per their Time-Table.
- Taking half day is impermissible. A student may be allowed to leave early, only
- At the discretion of the principal
- In case of an emergency.
CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE
- All students must adhere to the dress code of the school.
- Neat and tidy school uniform should be worn with belt, well polished shoes and clean socks.
- All the girls should wear cycling tights compulsorily to school daily.
- A presentable turn out is expected of every student which includes a proper hair cut and short nails.
- Students are not allowed to wear any jewellery, expensive wrist watches and any cosmetics whatsoever.
- Students are to refrain from bringing any sharp objects to school.
- Students should take pride in keeping the school premises clean.
- Observance of the school rules by each student is mandatory.
- Every student must maintain discipline in the school .
- Students are expected to be courteous, polite and helpful to teachers and peers.
- Students are expected to be polite towards the non-teaching staff of the school.
- Students who use offensive language, bully and hurt or cause injury to other students are liable to be penalized.
- A student involved in any incident even outside the school which brings discredit to the institute either due to any unpleasant event or invites criminal or legal action by the police or the court will be dismissed from the school without any further enquiry.
MAINTENANCE OF DECORUM
- Students are expected to move in the corridors and stairs in a disciplined manner. They should walk in a line and maintain silence.
- During co-curriculum activities students are expected to go to the respective places maintaining perfect order.
- Refrain from borrowing or lending of money and exchange of articles.
- Chewing of gum, spitting, defacing furniture and walls, misuse of smart boards will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Students are not to carry mobiles/electronic gadgets to school. In case of any such requirements, written prior permission should be taken by the parent and the gadget should be handed over to the class teacher on arrival to the school.
- Each child is expected to take full responsibility of his/her behaviour and conduct themselves as brand ambassadors of the school. We feel that good manners are the stepping stones to making life meaningful and graceful.
- Keep abreast with the class syllabus to perform well in Class Tests and Examinations.
- Get all the class and home assignments checked on time.
- Seek the assistance and guidance of teachers whenever required.
- Those found guilty of damaging school property will be severely dealt with.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Safety and Security of our students is our primary concern and priority. To fulfill this, school authorities have installed CCTV cameras at all the important nodal junctions of the school. So, the students are always under constant surveillance.
- Visitors are requested to enter through the front gate, sign-in and sign-out in the register maintained at the gate.
- Visitors and parents are strictly not allowed to visit class rooms or any other area in the school premises without prior permission.
- For any queries, kindly contact the Front Office.
INTEGRITY AND SENSITIVITY
- The ultimate goal of education is to help the individual to become a better human being. Each student is expected to act according to the value system and be upright in his / her dealings.
- Students are expected to be fair and not resort to any unscruplous acts like cheating in exams, copying etc.,